- This event has passed.
Annual walk for Wildlife
September 17 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Annual Walk for Wildlife will be on September 17 at 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. All proceeds benefit the wildlife rehabilitation program (R-PAWS). The 2022 mascot will be the Barn Owl! Watch our Facebook page for more information, or click here for the brochure.
- Online: WalkWildlife.com
- Fill out the registration form and return with check payment to the Wildlife Sanctuary, 1660 East Shore Dr, Green Bay, WI 54302
- In-person at the Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day-of at 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Visit live animal stations while walking 2.5 miles of scenic trails. Stop at each station to meet Sanctuary animal ambassadors!
- See the animals up close, take photos, and learn about them from awesome volunteers! Animal stations will be open until 12:30 p.m.
- Live music from the band Good News.
- Can’t make it? Walk for Wildlife virtually instead! Pick up your packets on Friday, September 16 at 4:00-6:00 p.m. in front of the Nature Center.
- Bring a water bottle as water filling stations will be available.
- Raffles! Buy tickets for only $1, 6 for $5, or the famous wing-span (25 tickets) for $20! All prizes are donated by generous sponsors!
- Participants may choose to donate extra to help the animals! 1 free raffle ticket for every extra $25 donated.
- Each person who donates an extra $75+ will receive a nature guide.