Why Advertise With Green Bay Area Newcomers Neighbors?
- Locally owned and operated since 1935
- Trusted and respected in the community
- Recommended by large and small businesses
- Cost-effective way to generate new business
- No gimmicks or tricks
- Mailing lists available
Brief View on the option:
Relocation folder – Information & coupons for new residents 1 yr. or less to the community
Resource Guide – Concise 40 page book of the Green Bay area
Calendar – Community events in print, emailed weekly & online
Website – Links of the community Calendar, Guide & a recommended Business list
Tours, Concierge service & home rental searches – Showing the highlights of the area & finding the right rental home. Help with questions and assist guests with their needs – Example: purchases, referrals, bank accounts, social security, dept. of motor vehicle and more.
Blog to Show case your business on the weekly constant contact email for four consecutive weeks & on the blog. Ongoing promotion through all forms of social media LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Social Club – Nonprofit social group established in 1935, to meet others while having fun participating in monthly activities you enjoy.
Option 1: RELOCATION FOLDER: Relocation Folders are provided monthly to over 1000 new residents a year.
Includes the following information:
- FOLDER includes a marketing piece, either a brochure, letter, menu & your company’s name, address, phone number, email & a listing on the directory of recommended businesses list.
- WEBSITE Your business will be listed under Businesses, on the navigator bar, than under recommended businesses. Includes the same as the printed information, but also including a direct link to your company’s website & a map to view your location.
- A basic information LIST provided monthly of the new residents receiving a folder.
Option 2: LIST ONLY: A basic information list provided quarterly of the new residents receiving a folder.
Option 3: RESOURCE GUIDE: An all-inclusive, concise, 40 page book of the Green Bay area.
Benefits for the Resource Guide:
- In Print, semi-annually in the spring and fall, over 5,500 annually.
- Sent by Email, as a link to over 3,500 weekly.
- On the Website, includes pdf printable format & a category listing on nonprofits.
The website average over 15,715 page views, 77% of unique visitors, 16 countries, & all the States. The site is very powerful. We are connected with the major businesses and are one of the top ten to turn up when searched for a referral of the Green Bay area.
Provided in the Relocation folder = Located in over 1000 new residents relocation folders a year. The Resource Guide is forwarded to employees/tenants, by the businesses and apartments. A printed version on businesses’ walls & over 100 different websites under community or helpful links.
Endorsements, Links & Distribution of the Resource Guide:
Villages, water department, major Businesses, GB Area Chamber of Commerce, colleges, hospitals, convention bureau, real estate companies, apartment complexes, and public schools have their human resource directors provide the printed copy to new and existing employees.
(4) Line Listing: Provided for Activities, Arts, Education, Hospitals, Hotels, Medical Clinics, Nonprofit, Places of Worship & Social Events. Text listing only, there will be no graphics or designs.
- (4) Four line: Name, Address, Phone, Website (or descriptions).
- Listed in the category of your choice in book and the web site.
- The opportunity to list special events in the monthly “What’s Happening” Calendar!
The Resource guide offers a great coverage & opportunity to help the nonprofits receive volunteers to donate their – TIME, TALENT & MONEY
Option 4: BANNER AD SPACE: Ads available on blog & in 2 columns on the website sidebar page.
- On the Home, Resource Guide, Business, Calendar, and Club listed on the navigation bar!
- Once a person “clicks” on your Ad Image in the sidebar, they are taken via hyperlink directly to the content’s source page on your website.
- Banner Ad Spaces are fully customizable with your content images and optimized for search engines to find you better on the web.
- Bonus: Annual advertisers receive a free Blog showcase.
Option 5: EVENT CALENDARS: The monthly calendar is in print in over 1000 relocation folders, available online in a pdf format & sent weekly as a link to over 3000 E mails. The annual event calendar is another way to point visitors, businesses, and residents to “What’s Happening” in your area. Viewers can “hover” over an event online to view or “click” on the event to see the full details. All are able to share their events by providing information in the format including a date, time, location, cost, and graphics in the form of a jpeg, pdf or a png.
Option 6: RECOMMENDED BUSINESS LIST ON THE WEBSITE: on the navigator bar under Business, click “Recommendation List” to view the referred businesses: the list includes name, address, phone, web link, brochure, ad, & a view of your location.
Green Bay Area Newcomers Neighbors’ website is very powerful. We are connected with over 100 major websites and on the top ten viewing when searching for Green Bay referrals. Our referrals to new & existing residents drive Business, Credibility & Trust!
Option 7: BONUS Blog to Show case your business : This will be included in (4) four consecutive weeks. Topics could include but limited to Health, Education, Historical or a job opportunities. It could be used for a brief description of a special event, looking or listing a rental or a job, a fund raiser or more. An article could include your name, address, phone, email, and website.